Lee Holmes

Product wear and tear support

Recommended Posts

Lee Holmes    0

I have a full tower Cooler Master HAF case and the top panel is hosed from wear and tear, at one time Cooler master had a replacement part for it, was wondering if that was still the case, if not where could I get a replacement or do I just have to get a new case?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.