Sign in to follow this  
-_JonA_-

Should it cool better?

-_JonA_-    0

Should my aquagate cool better if I add a second radiator? e.g. a singer 120mm?? maybe better enclose between 2 harware devices?... or won't it work??

e.g.:

->-[Aquagate]-->--[CPU]-->--[120mm radiator]->-

I . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I

--<--<--[North bridge] ---<----[VGA]----<---<-------

would this work?

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

technically, but its not worth buying hte aquagate for hte price you can build a better loop.

-_JonA_-    0
technically, but its not worth buying hte aquagate for hte price you can build a better loop.

I'm dreaming months of it, having it in my stacker... but it would help?...

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

yes but im not sure if hte pump could handle it all. someone on here had the aquagate cooling all three and it just didnt work, thermal shut down kicked in, a 9800pro, and pentium 4 is alot of heat, plus the fan is going to be loud.

-_JonA_-    0

so the pump is to weak?... also only for my 9800pro (128mb) and CPU (Intel 3GHz?)

and with an extra radiator, the pump wouldn't be able to give enough waterflow ? .... (am I right?)

(sorry 4 my english... :oops: )

RaptorFury    0

it is not that powerful of a set up i would just cool a Cpu with it nothing much more then that . but if you goin to go out and get another rad for it might as well build a custom one . or get the auqagate for ease of installation if you just planning on cooling the cpu

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

I'd stay away from any acrylic/lucite tops bloks if you can avoid it, i've heard far too many horror stories.

domoMKIV    0
I'd stay away from any acrylic/lucite tops bloks if you can avoid it, i've heard far too many horror stories.

i saw a thread today on another forum where a guy got a giant crack in his acrylic top...it was crazy.

merovingian    0
If you are worried about the aquagate being enough for your cpu, mb, ... and the pump too small for an extra rad, why not get 2 aquagates and divide the work.

He might need three