Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

aqua trident

Andrew    0

would this work on a amd 64x2 socket 939? i searched the forums and found no info on it. on the page it said it doesnt so im guessing it probably doesnt but is there a mod or some sort to get it to fit?

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

course it'd work on an X2 its sitll socket 939, however if your using it with the aquagate i would not reccomened cooling anything else with it as that's gonna push it to its limits.

Andrew    0

thanks for the help. guess ill need to get a new pump, res set up. i currently have a 120 rad coming. i was hoping to cool the nb and gpu also.

RaptorFury    0

I would look into a more bigger set up like a double 120 rad set up the augagate is a good set up for smaller type systems or for the person getting started in wawa ...

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

you can cool its wiht a single 120 rad, myself if only going for asingle id usea thermochill p160, performs as well as a 120.3

Andrew    0

im not sure if i can fit a dual or an extra 120 rad, i use a competitors case, thats around the same size as the stacker, its a bit of a pain getting this 120 to fit already. thanks for all the help.

i didnt name names because im not sure if i can.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

you can name it because its vital to the conversation, as long as you dont recomend it to anyone its alright, i.e. my case is better than the stacker because, you could post why you bought it over the stacker in the user feesback area, but that'd be pointless i think the last time the product suggestion thread was read by cm it was last year.x

Andrew    0

i have the thermaltake armor, i bought the danger den 120 radiator. it was a pain getting it to fit nicely in the armor already. as of right now, im running a amd fx3200+ with a nvidia fx5700. i use the aquagate trident, and the cm nb cooler. eventually im going dual core with the 7800gtx, from what you guys tell me, the aquagate most likely cannot support it. im thinking of replacing it with a new res and atleast a 100 gph pump along with an additional 80 rad that i can probably fit on top. would be nice to fit another 120 on but i cant think of where to do it, of course i can always pull out the dremel :D

Andrew    0

i have a question actually, since im planning to use the cm blocks which are 1/4 id, is it good/bad to be using a 3/8 id system porting to the 1/4 id blocks? ill hate to buy a new set of water blocks, i like the cm ones.