Sign in to follow this  
Peter Cho

SK630 FN not working, CM Software Not working

Peter Cho    0

Just got my sk630 delivered today to replace my MK Pro L RGB to reduce some space. I plugged it in and the lights came on and i was able to type immediatly. I opened up the CM program and see the new keyboard under my old keyboard and installed the software so i can customize the lights via the software. After I installed the software, it asked me to update the firmware, which i did. The Lights then went out and will not turn back on (except for caps lock and scroll lock when i press them). when i try to start the keyboard inside the cm software, it asks me for me to plug in the keyboard (which is still plugged in). Even unplugging and replugging keyboard does nothing. uninstall/reinstall software does nothing as well. ive tried the fn+r.

Peter Cho    0

cool. tried contacting tech support. got a ticket created though the automated system and nothing. prolly gonna return the keyboard and get a different brand.