ebovolenta

RGB Controller + Asus ROG Strix B450 F Aura

ebovolenta    0

I have a WaterCooler ML240RS and the CoolerMaster TD500 MESH ARGB case.
I'm trying to synchronize the lights connected to the RGB Controller with the four-pin 12v cable (because my MOBO does not have an addressable cable slot (3-pin, it should synchronize with aura). But when opening the MasterPlus or Aura (Asus) none of them identifies the WaterCooler or the case fans. Only using the USB connector on the RGB Controller and connecting to the motherboard does the MasterPlus Software identify but the Aura software cannot.

Sorry for my english :P

Sleepdays    1
Posted (edited)

I received my MasterAir MA410M today and I ran into the same problem as you. Searching the internet I found that there is a DeepCool RBG converter that works with the main light control programs. The bad thing is that it is an unexpected addition and it annoys me on the part of the manufacturers that they do not make a standard so as not to be going through this nonsense when buying or configuring a product.I received my MasterAir MA410M today and I ran into the same problem as you. Searching the internet I found that there is a DeepCool RBG converter that works with the main light control programs. The bad thing is that it is an unexpected addition and it annoys me on the part of the manufacturers that they do not make a standard so as not to be going through this nonsense when buying or configuring a product.
I have the same mb so... let's see if anyone can help us with this annoying situation.

Edited by Sleepdays
  • Like 1

ebovolenta    0
14 minutes ago, Sleepdays said:

I received my MasterAir MA410M today and I ran into the same problem as you. Searching the internet I found that there is a DeepCool RBG converter that works with the main light control programs. The bad thing is that it is an unexpected addition and it annoys me on the part of the manufacturers that they do not make a standard so as not to be going through this nonsense when buying or configuring a product.I received my MasterAir MA410M today and I ran into the same problem as you. Searching the internet I found that there is a DeepCool RBG converter that works with the main light control programs. The bad thing is that it is an unexpected addition and it annoys me on the part of the manufacturers that they do not make a standard so as not to be going through this nonsense when buying or configuring a product.
I have the same mb so... let's see if anyone can help us with this annoying situation.

I opened a ticket on CM support.
All we can do now is wait... :(