Sandro Pacheco

Very, Very, Very upset with Cooler Master Master Plus

I spend a lot of money to buy a complete Cooler Master  Cooling Solution to my PC and the SCREEN FOLLOWER, LIGHTING MAKER and LIGHTING CLOUD do not works ! I´d buy because I want the Screen Follower!

There is not any way to dimm the LEDs (a just can flash my block with the ligths) and the volocity adjustment is a joke !

I´m feeling scammed by  Cooler Master !

I should spend some few bucks more and installed everything from Corsair ICUE... It´s works !

This wath is promissed

https://landing.coolermaster.com/pages/masterplus/

And this what I got !

image.thumb.png.4e339e7f07ee437f7d5f37163b99505e.png

• Like 1

xLay    0

Me too, im buying corsair tbh. im sick of seeing spectrum, its the only good one lmao. need a audio visualizer or something!

Jamaal    0
41 minutes ago, xLay said:

Me too, im buying corsair tbh. im sick of seeing spectrum, its the only good one lmao. need a audio visualizer or something!

Let me know about Corsair, im switching also.

xLay    0

well good news to get you buy if your bored. uninstall masterplus and download and install the masterplus v780, and you'll have Lightning Maker. Plugins etc. all working by the way. i also flashed the argb2 firmware to my adressable controller and recieved the mirage effect. that was the only benefit,

im currently on fully updated firmware for my controller but downgraded which has been way better.

opt_untitled2.pngopt_untitled.png
download 7.80M+ https://coolermaster.egnyte.com/dd/wAdYm3q1BK/

Will    0

I did install the ver 7.8. Its a bit better, but still no access to other profiles. Its not working as per description on the web page. It needs an option to link it to music, the ability to set certain colors to frequencies, pulse color on the bass notes etc.

How did you actually get the mirage effect to work?