D4d3TWM    0

Hi to all, i'm an italian guy and i fall in love with Cosmos C770M but unfortunately it seems to be unavailable, or it is overpriced.

Some of vendor tell me it was out of stock or out of production, it is true? New version are coming?

Reading about some topics in this forum i don't understand if the case was "refreshed", so if i found it, it is more versions like "C700M v1" or "C700M v2"?

I would like to do an E-ATX build with X570 Godlike  mb, on C700P E-ATX can be reduce the cable management, also in C700M?

Thanks for help.

michaelye    2

The price of c700m increased in Australia recently. I don't recommend this case because the led strips are very easy to break. The issue happend to my c700m, even though I had a brand new replacement after the first one. Maybe they refreshed the case recently. But the one I used was about 2 months agao. 

• Upvote 1

alpha007    3
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, michaelye said:

The price of c700m increased in Australia recently. I don't recommend this case because the led strips are very easy to break. The issue happend to my c700m, even though I had a brand new replacement after the first one. Maybe they refreshed the case recently. But the one I used was about 2 months agao. 

Even you should doubt to buy new generation of cooler master's productions
There are also some brands which are better than this

Edited by alpha007