Sign in to follow this  
TheHotShot

Cooler Master MH751 No sound from right earcup.

TheHotShot    0

So It had been working all day today and then suddently decided during watching a video I clicked on that the right ear speaker does not want to produce sound. It was not just that video though. As it now does not work unless I have a little bit of the audio cable unplugged from the headset. I also tried making sure it was alligned and plugged in correctly and no change to getting both sides to work. 

Is there something else I could be doing wrong, new drivers perhaps? Or has the headset gone? I havent even had it for a year I think and I really dont want to return it right now due to how I am using it for almost everything including work would you belive. 

Plus the pandemic means I am not overly keen on waiting months to get a replacement. 

Other than that, I can RMA if that is the last option.

I am a fan of cooler master, so this wont hurt my opinion of them that much and overall this is a really great headset.

TheHotShot    0

Nevermind. It seems to be working now with the old tech adage: "Turn it on and off again" (my PC). Still no closer to figuring out why it decided to act the way it did.

kyleh27    0

Just a heads up, it could be because the screw holding the right earcup has gotten loose. At least that was what happen to mine so I sent it back. I noticed that there are other people who also shares the experience so it's definitely not uncommon