Sign in to follow this  
Ref Lansky

C700M a-RGB lighting wiring?

Ref Lansky    0

I am working on my new build with the C700M.  I avoided connecting the controller to the Motherboard until I am convinced connecting the controller to the JRAINBOW header on the Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon.  Given that when I fired up the system the top RGB strips only lit up on the front corners and the entire front cover did not light up at all.  The only RGB that worked properly were the lower RGB.  The front panel didn't light up either and the outline around the power button didn't light up.

Has anyone gotten guidance from Coolermaster on the appropriate wiring of the RGB strips to the controller??

It seems Coolermaster support is WOEFULLY slow or non-existent.

Hi, what RGB strips would you like to connect? my advice is you should go for some corsair RGB strips and buy a iCUE Commander PRO Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller. I`ve bought myself 6 RGB 140mm fans + the controller(you can`t use them without the controller). The controller has aswell 2 slots for RGB strips and with the ICU driver from Corsair you will be able to controll your fans + strips.

PS: the controller has 6x fan ports +2 strips ports + 2 other stuff, might worth having a look