So I recently installed a new motherboard into my PC. I upgraded from an MSI X370 SLI Plus to an MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi motherboard. I have the CPU cooler attached with the provided RGB controller and going to the JRAINBOW1 pin header for the aRGB on the motherboard. On my old motherboard, the LEDs at least lit up, but they just flashed this white-blue color. On this new motherboard, they don't light up at all. I've tried connecting the aRGB cable directly to the motherboard, I've also disconnected it from the motherboard altogether, and neither way am I able to get the LEDs to light up again. The controller is showing it's getting power with it's blue indicator light, but it's not actually controlling anything. I've rebooted and reseated the cables and computer multiple times to no avail. The motherboard doesn't even seem to seem to register that the cooler is even connected. I'm at a loss for what else to look at and would appreciate any constructive ideas.