Dzunja Bien

COOLERMASTER MASTERLIQUID ML240R RGB - IRRITATING/ANNOYING CRACKLING/RATTLING NOISE!

Dzunja Bien    1
Posted (edited)

PLEASE HELP ME. I JUST PURCHASED THIS AIO LAST MARCH 30, 2020 BUT THE AIO COOLER IS MAKING A RATTLING/CRACKLING NOISE. WHEN I SET THE FAN TO SILENT IN THE BIOS, THE SOUND IS GONE BUT WHEN I REBOOT AGAIN THE FAN GOES NOISY AGAIN ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM GAMING. MY AIO IS COOLERMASTER MASTERLIQUID ML240R RGB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojiHyFHrAf8

Edited by Dzunja Bien A. Balan
Wrong spelling of title.

Cenevit    5

Are the fans connected to the cpu fan header?

Does that rattling noise comming from the pump?
The fan header should provide 12V to the pump and you may need to disable it's fan control in your motherboard’s BIOS. 

Dzunja Bien    1

I just learned that the fan was faulty. Jackhammer/crackling/rattling sound. The customer support handled my ticket so poorly. They just shrug me off. I'm going to buy a decent radiator fan, but not from them anyway. My item has still warranty from coolermaster but it looks like they avoid the problem and told me it's just a fan noise even if I uploaded a video already. Shame on you cooler master.

• Like 1