Sign in to follow this  
mysticnas

CM Will you HELP? New Hyper 48 Scratches 2 in a row!

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

yea it was a big issue nearly all of the praetorians of that batch had it my friends got one luckily the pen on his is on the inside of the side panels some people had it over the front top and general exterior. CM said it wasnt them and blamed the retailers implying they opened every container opening it all up and daubing black marker all over it to cover areas whcih were not black.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

yea might as well. dont buy from novatech they're useless.

mysticnas    0

right, just got off the phone to them now.

This time the guy was quite good, he assured me that if i recieved it in that state I won't have to pay any extra for postage and stuff. He's sent out a courier to collect it today.

They'll ship me out a new one by when they receive mine. So all things working to plan, I should have a replacement HSF by the end of Monday.

Hybrid-Mods    0

Personally i would of just lapped it, so that way i can get it to have a nice perfect flat mirror like finish, and go ahead and use it, instead of sending it back.. waiting.. then getting something that might have something else wrong with it.

mysticnas    0

well that's what i was going to do anyway. The normal finish is machined, it is quite smooth however though.

mysticnas    0

Well they picked it up on friday and i was told they'd send out another one by monday. They guy was polite and sympathetic, saying that i shouldn't have been sent one in that condition.

Now yesterday i called up to find out if they'd sent it out. They hadn't, but said it would be sent out today (monday) and they'd give me a call confirming when it's dispatched.

It is now tuesday and I called up again, i gave the lady my details and she said, "aah yes i have your RMA here, it's due for repair..."

I was like "REPAIR???" are you sure it says repair???

Eventually I convinced her it was meant to be replaced, she said it'll be waiting approval now then and will take 2-3 days to be shipped out.

I wish they'd get their acts together.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

as i said dont use novatech.

mysticnas    0

just had phone call from my brother...

Even though i'd given them my mobile number everytime i called and made it adament that i wanted to be called on that they still called me at home!

They said it's been dispatched and will take upto 5days.

If their 5 days is anything like their 5days when they delivered it 1st time round then i should have my new Hyper 48 either tomorrow or thusday.