Sign in to follow this  
mysticnas

CM Will you HELP? New Hyper 48 Scratches 2 in a row!

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

the packaging would have been caused at the distributors probabbly either that or cm have sent out a rma repair accidentaly to the retailer, the how deeps are those scratches on the contact area?

This wouldnt be the first time stuff has slipped past q/c at CM anyone remember the black preatorians shipping with black pen over areas which didnt have a good coat.

mysticnas    0

well the scratches are on the surface. The best way i can describe them is... that they look like someone's run a small sewing needle on it.

So you reckon i should RMA it or just keep it and lap it?

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

might aswell lap it. i dount cm will rma it.

mysticnas    0

well novatech, the place where i bought it said i could send it back, order another one at the same time and then they'd refund me for the 1st order soon after.

I'm not sure how that would work out with postage, the guy totally confused me over the phone.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

postage will be expensive, I dont like novatech they're a con my college bought the components for our coursewwokr computer build from there and they werer all terrible my psu blew up and they sent a Q-tec as a replacement and we all know how bad they are.

xstax    0

I have to RMA some equipment for my smartphone and the cost of returning the stuff is on me but I'll get the original shipping refunded but shipping was only $5 compared to the $100 order so either way I'm not too worried but the hyper 48 weighs more than all the crap I ordered so it's sort of a toss up. Lucky me can now buy a Hyper 48 at circuit city if you have some place local I'd go buy a new one and return it pronto doing an ole switcheroo.

ID    0
This wouldnt be the first time stuff has slipped past q/c at CM anyone remember the black preatorians shipping with black pen over areas which didnt have a good coat.

Are you serious??? :shock: