Sign in to follow this  
Jan

Will Noctua NH-D15 fit inside Masterbox TD500 Mesh?

Jan    0

Hey guys, I'm wondering if Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black CPU cooler will fit into Masterbox TD500 Mesh case?

The NH-D15 height is at 165mm and the case CPU cooler clearance is also at 165mm, does this mean it's still going to fit or it won't?

Thanks.

Spacemanc0    0
On 2/15/2020 at 6:54 AM, Jan said:

Hey guys, I'm wondering if Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black CPU cooler will fit into Masterbox TD500 Mesh case?

The NH-D15 height is at 165mm and the case CPU cooler clearance is also at 165mm, does this mean it's still going to fit or it won't?

Thanks.

According to PC Part Picker there appears to be no compatibility issues, however since I do not know the other specs of your planned build, and the numbers provided make it seem like it would be an extremely tight fit, it might be wise to consider a smaller CPU cooler, I believe a great alternative would be the ARCTIC Freezer 34 DUO since you seem to be after a push pull config, it comes in a variety of colors and has a height of 157mm, and plenty of clearance to access your ram slots, there is also a single fan option that will let you add a second fan, or if you just want to use different fans altogether, hope this helps!