onkel dolan

NO MODS AROUND?

onkel dolan    10

THIS COMMUNITY IS A GHOST TOWN WITH RMAs THAT HAVE BEEN LEFT BETWEEN WORLDS AND DEMENTED GHOSTS KICKING A GREAT DEAD HORSE.

PS I am not making fun of you I am sorry for all of us

THEY PLAY WITH US BY DELAYING RMA AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO WE LL BE INTIMIDATED BEFORE WE SEND ANYTHING BACK.

AMIRITE?

Lithova    0

Not sure if you've seen the notice, so its slow going.

Announcement

• As customer satisfaction is a core value of Cooler Master, we would like to notify our customers that our current CRM system is having issues with the ticketing system at this point in time. Once the CRM vendor has verified that the issue has been resolved, we will respond to each and every ticket ASAP. We thank you for your continued patience at this time, and apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

Combined with the recent news of the corona virus a lot of manufactures based in an around those locations have all either come to slow down on production/process or in some cases a complete halt. Its not surprising to expect some major delays especially for RMA's in which parts/components have to ship to and from overseas. That aside, I do agree these forums seem quieter than most other manufactures and a lot of non responses historically to users posts doesn't make for a welcoming experience. Not sure what you mean by intimidating rma since its not hard to box up the defective product and return ship it. I can understand if your rma process was slow to non responsive. But its certainly not intimidating nor difficult to submit an RMA request on their support page.

onkel dolan    10

Your point is fair my dear sir. I realize that the outbreak has put a halt on procedures but I am referring to an ongoing and long lasting problem. I am referring to several issues though predating the unfortunate events. FOOLERMASTER was ok when they sold CPU coolers and fans but the fact they have entered the PSU market is requiring them to be serious if they want to be considered legit. In contrast they are terrible at conducting business since they are indifferent and insulting to their customers intelligence. If you decide to defend this farce of a company I will let you know I am not paid by anyone or nor am I crazy and I would like to invite you in meaningful conversation whenever you have the courtesy. Since this company is not willing to help me and the other users that have the same problems, I take the insult personally and I am going to defame FOOLERMASTER in all ways possible for years to come. Cheers, have a good one.

Edited by onkel dolan