Sign in to follow this  
Eli

RGB not working on Cosmos C700M

Eli    0

Hi there, long story short I’ve double checked all my cables, but no matter what I plug in, the RGB for the case will not turn on. The fans are plugged the stock ones plugged into the controller on the back and they work.

However, the buttons for the RGB on the front panel, light up but do nothing. There is no RGB around the cooler master power button, and the fan controller lights up when booting up, but turns off after a second or two, also the buttons do nothing.

id really appreciate some help!

neno    4

Which controller do you have, the one with the two sata for power or the one with molex connector? Also the best thing you can do is to open a ticket with CM support since the controllers for some are working and for some do not. You have a thread on this forum with the issues people have regarding the C700M controller.

Luis    0

Something similar is happening to me.  But I think either a capacitor or a resistor(or more) seem to be defective in the control board.  I connected the two sata power cables to the control board, but the fans and lights only turn on for about 2 seconds and then everything turns off.   If I try to use the control board the case came with neither my gpu, nor my memory cards, nor the fans, or the sound blaster card light up.  Nothing seems to work when trying to use the control board.  i have to bypass the control board and connect the fans directly to the mother board and only then does everything, except the ARGB lights on the case, work.

Edited by Luis