Sign in to follow this  
Dark-Rain

[Project] - SN Stacker

Dark-Rain    0

Thanks for all the positive replys guys, just found out that the top dome bit needs repainting also so i'll have to go spend some more money on some quality blue spray now :)

Dark-Rain    0

Update 03/08/2005:

Very busy day again, nothing done today, should be able to polish the inards and give the chasis it's second coat tomorrow though, look forward to purchasing my dremel soon :)

Dark-Rain    0

Update 04/08/2005:

Managed to re-assemble the main internal components and finish the second coat of paint on the chasis, pictures look like this.

Spraying

img75973uw.jpg

img75980gs.jpg

img75990ds.jpg

Finished Internal Components

img76000on.jpg

img76013ug.jpg

img76026ux.jpg

img76031au.jpg

img76044kp.jpg

Hybrid-Mods    0

I did the same with my case.. it's no coolermaster, but the black on the inside sure made the window view look alot better.. Problem is now.. I need filters for my fans to prevent dust from building up on everything.

Dark-Rain    0

Update 05/08/2005:

Rebuilt the case and all i have to do now is rewire the inside, when i have some money i will complete what i want to do to the side panel and perchase some Coolermaster Blue Cold Cathodes and extra Neon Fans...

img76050dw.jpg

img76064vy.jpg

img76073or.jpg

img76085rd.jpg

img76091bg.jpg

img76102up.jpg

Dark-Rain    0

I havn't used any polish since it is a satin finish paint with protector and i had no need to sand between layers of paint, i used two undercoats and two top coats.

Waiting for a replacement processor and my next payday before i can finish this mod though :/ (thats why the stacker is turned off in my sig rather than lit up)

Dark-Rain    0

Update coming in once i have had some sleep and installed my image editing software :), wont have time to finish the entire thing before i go to uni since i have been working practically every day at Maplins and my only free days are Saturday (going out) and Tuesday (wish me luck) before i depart for coventry on Saturday 24th...