eternity

Show Us Your Cases!

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

this thread should be made a sticky, and people should show off their desk and rig much better than just the rig, then we can riducle your gold curtains which are older than you and that really shabby wall paper job and those cobwebs you've never dusted.

blvfisc    0
Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

very nice did you do the grills yourself?

VoongKoong    0
Very nice Venom. You should see my webcam. It's an Intel webcam from 1999. :lol:

Miyagi does naughy things with his 1999 Intel webcam...rrrr...hubba hubba :lol: !

Wacft    0
CM needs a addon to the forums.. of a photogallery for "show us your cases" along with a bit of descriptions.. with comments.. perhaps i could help with that.

like a member case gallery like they have at gruntville. that would be sweet.

dropper    0

Hear we go. I just picked up two new 16x DVD DL drives from Newegg. An NEC 3500A and a BenQ 1620. They both have their advantages, and both are very strong drives. I pulled out a Plextor CD-R/W, a Sony CD-R/W and an Optowrite 4x DVD. I also yanked out my Zip250 drive, since I was barely using it any more, and flash drives/CD/DVD's are much better suited for the task. Anyway, here are the pictures (more can be found here). Oh, and Osiris, your pics look very familiar :).

CM%20Black%20010%20(Small).jpg

CM%20Black%20017%20(Small).jpg

CM%20Black%20019%20(Small).jpg

CM%20Black%20032%20(Small).jpg

Keith