eternity

Show Us Your Cases!

Wacft    0

miyagi it looks sweet but whip out a keyboard for that bad boy, i like the way laptop keyboards feel but they are to small for long use to me.

Mr. Miyagi    2

I've been using the Auravision eluminX keyaboard for about a year and a half, so it's right at home for me. Haha. :wink:

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

i used the logitech ultra x when it first came out hten sitched to hte dinovo and laptop keys are the best. i like hte laptop miyagi and i do like th green glow, iwhich steelpad have you got ive got hte qck which is the £5 cheapo roll up teflon one which is great. cos if you had hte teflon one put it between your keyboard and monitor when oyu close hte lid and hte screen gets cleaned. only thing i hate about laptops is alot of them come with crappy enter keys, i need the proper full size (or near enough in the dinovos case) single height enter keys are horendous.

KikBox    0

Moded my Wavemaster. Very solid and easy to work with...Say no to plastic!

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

One more of the whole rig on the road...

IMG_0820.jpg

ninuhadida    0

0.o nice WM there dude :wink: even tho i don't like the end result, good job, since i can appreciate the time to mod that baby 8)

Mr. Miyagi    2

Yeah, I love laptop keys too. I can type much faster on a laptop than I can on a normal keyboard. I'll take pics of the other colors that can be used too.

That is amazing KikBox! great jorb! :D

Wacft    0

haha kikbox has the one thing ive ever considered buying from tt. the cigarete lighter and cup holder expansion slot. fyi for my mom the smoker.