eternity

Show Us Your Cases!

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

i just tided my desk and got my dinovo for notebooks so ill psot a piture of my desk when i can. i want to see the counter terrorist ninja's case havnt seen it yet. my desk is so tidy all i ahve on it are a phone, 2 speakers 2 monitors a stacker mx1000 and reciver dinovo reciver and base, logitech sphere/orbit webcam, masking tape another copy of nero oem, pen disk, trackball, tape measure, dinovo for notebooks not including mouse, steelpad qck mini padlock for laptop bag, hyper 6 and new fan, my pen hodler with clock thermometer and calaender on (its so useful no matter how wasted i am i know what day it is because tis flashing on it, my mobile phone (cellphone) and the book im currently reading, The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail. i need a camera, hang on i just found my tub of DVD+R's yay.

kiXzu    0

i finaly started modding my case.

cut out a window today, havent put the plexyglass in it yet gonna buy it tomorrow.

dvc001831600x12000to.th.jpg

dvc001821600x12003nl.th.jpg

dvc001841600x12009lu.th.jpg

dvc001851600x12009rm.th.jpg

u guys should i glue the window or use screws to mount the window?

what screws should i use? and what size or kind of screws?

kiXzu    0

nah my case is not ready yet, ima enter the next contest.

mini update:

i finaly got the change to put an extra 80mm fan on the back.

Looks pretty good to me, if some of u guys also wanna put an extra 80mm fan at the back just PM me and ill walk u tru it. :D

check it out....

dvc001861024x7687yx.th.jpg

dvc001881024x7689uw.th.jpg

dvc001891024x7680tv.th.jpg

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

Ok i finally got hold of a camera and took some pictures of my desk and rig, please pardon the cabling i took the entire thing apart and had to quickly put it all back together to write some important letters. you'll also notice the gaping hole at the front and rather empty bottom compartment as ive just measured it up for a w/c setup.

click the thumbnails for larger images.

A picture of my desk speakers an rather crappy speakers, The desk is from Argos so you can pretty much sum up the quality of it. from the picture.

dscf00774ad.th.jpg

Heres my stacker and my desk tidy, its rather useful as i know know what day it is and the time. note the illusion on the fans they're all spiinning the camera just caught them like that weird isnt it. the white card is a template for a 120.3 rad.

dscf00785yo.th.jpg

Heres a close up of my dual screens, cool arnt they.

dscf00803xq.th.jpg

Heres a closeup of my dinovo for notebooks mx1000 and trackball, so so so useful. you can also see how ive repaired my desk with masking tape :D and my multitool which has is infinintly useful, and a very interesting if heretical book.

dscf00810qy.th.jpg

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron
loving those monitors MM. Could you tell me the price per monitor and where you got them from? Cheers

They are Hyundai imagequest 19" l90d+'s i got the first one at christmas that cost £411 (from OcUKi got hte second one some months ago at £300 from Scan they now cost £297 from OcUK and £293 from Scan. shows how much prices have come down due to overproduction and not enough sales of LCD screens.