eternity

Show Us Your Cases!

Mr. Miyagi    2

Well, they have the CoolViva and they're working on a VGA water block that will allow you to watercool your VGA card with the Aquagate.

zerospace    0

Hey bronney -- is that a gundam (anime) action figure you've got in your case? If if is, that's great - I love it! Looks like one from 08th MS Team.... :)

bronney    0

Yeah zerospace :) These thing are cheap in Hong Kong. I grew up with anime but don't know a damn about gundam. At least not as much as you I bet. I think I've only watched the first 2 episodes and got a set of Gundam Wing dvd here but didn't finish it yet. I got this one cuz it's a nice sized one with a blue theme. No assembly required and guns and stuff is just stuck on tabs.

That lil piggy is a present from someone.. and it glows in the dark so when I turn the UV off it stays a while hehe. I've also "modded" the back 120mm blue led fan somewhat by sticking a layer of blu-tac on the leds to make them less bright (pffft i know, comparing to the true modders hehe). Would prefer a green uv silent but all stores are out of stock here.

Mindless Moron, thanks :)

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

I wasnt sure about the window in the centurion but its growing on me, it is a rather striking deisgn. bah i guess im just old fashioned and biased towards the older more elegant cases with slightly more prestige and simplicity, god damn i want a black widow.

i'vejust realised how that entire paragraph can be taken out of context, what a wonderful language english is.

this isnt mine its a guys on a forum im on, look its soo cool

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17333279

bronney    0

Same here Mindless Moron. I would rather have a clear window with no default etching. This Centurion 5 one is kinda big and blocks my view. If there must be one, I wish it would be somewhere on the bottom right like the CMStacker. Something more like a car door decal rather than splattered like that. the same for polo shirts hehe.

But I am not sure how I could go about taking the thing off. Too bad the CM side panels don't fit the C5.

I was also thinking about decaling the right panel, it'd be great. Perhaps some stencils and a nice color (shocking pink! lol) spray paint.