eternity

Show Us Your Cases!

CHEESEWHiZ    0
love that case diarh. are you gonna paint the audigy panel to match your case? and whats the black thing with the bawls sticker?

That looks like a PS2. Where did you get that sticker?

diarh34    0

Yeah thats the new slim ps2,and I plan to stealth my live drive once I find my bay covers :wink: and the sticker I got from bawls,I have a couple sheets of em,they sponser our lan.

Wacft    0

thats what i was hoping youd say it was, i just didnt know you could buy it yet. :oops:

diarh34    0

Yeah I've had it for a few weeks now,mostly got it cause I could trade my old one for it and and some games and get it free.I rarely play console games,so it just sits and looks secksy :twisted:

VoongKoong    0

EB has the new ones, and surprisingly, some people actually trade in their old PS2 + 5 PS2 games to get the slim one...how small are these peoples' houses?!

Osiris    0
EB has the new ones, and surprisingly, some people actually trade in their old PS2 + 5 PS2 games to get the slim one...how small are these peoples' houses?!

I bet they will regret it soon!

Something tells me PS3 is just around the corner.