eternity

Show Us Your Cases!

Wacft    0

it does seem like your cutting it close to power miyagi. but is there something else that is making you think its the psu.

ninuhadida    0
it does seem like your cutting it close to power miyagi. but is there something else that is making you think its the psu.

i had the same prob like mr.miyagi i new that it was my psu cause the cold cathodes wheren't bright as usual. try to go down again to 3000 (instead of oc'ed to 3400) if it works, it is your psu :wink: btw, sorry if you have to sleeve the wires again :mrgreen: it took me a whole day, but unfortunately it still wasn't good, cause i didn't have any molex tools :(

Johan    0

Well, the truth is.... I had just assambled one computer just before that one on the picture... Wife does not understand the importance of two computers and especially not if both come in a 300+SGD price case... Add to it, does not understand the importance of having a branded case to it...

So I had to wait with my naked computer to cool her of and get my CM case:)

Now I'm happy... And... Yeah, enough if I'm happy....

Cobra19    0

I thought i had posted pics of my system...before.But anyway here they are again...

Picture1519.th.jpg

Picture1520.th.jpg

Picture1521.th.jpg

Picture511.th.jpg

Sry about the huge pics..i was trying to get them smaller but don't have enough time to do so....And also i did a few changes to some of the parts ..I have now a Cm Blue UV SATA cable..and a blue CM 120mm exhaust fan...And i also have on the side 2 more CM SATA UV cables to go with my two 250GB Raid 0 array next 2wks..