eternity

Show Us Your Cases!

Inovapc.com, which is supposed to actually become a magazine at some point, but has had some problems getting off the ground.

Also starting up my own site at hc-pc.com.

A review I did for a TT power supply: Link

Keith

Maybe in the future you could do a review for us. :D

dropper    0
Inovapc.com, which is supposed to actually become a magazine at some point, but has had some problems getting off the ground.

Also starting up my own site at hc-pc.com.

A review I did for a TT power supply: Link

Keith

Maybe in the future you could do a review for us. :D

I would love to.

Keith

PoiZen    0

Here is a couple pics of my first attempt at a real mod, as apposed to a few dozen fan port cutouts. I still have to tint the glass and light up the inside, but I did it for my son who's RON player name is the "Communist". Now that I have tested the whloe mod thing on someone elses case Im ready to do one for myself. Dont know if I can get something togeather in time for the contest or not, but the real questions is....Which case do I buy as a canvas for my mod.

communist1.jpg

communist2.jpg

PoiZen    0

Well, I am going to buy a new case (Wave or Cav) next week for my personal rig, whichwill replace my aging Lian Li. The case I posted here is one I am in the process of finishing up for my son, and as such would not qualify for the contest if I was the one entering it. In any event, I am a little like Grump, not as talented, but I like to do things right and not rush too much. I suspect it will take me some time to "mod" my new case, so I dont think I will have anything ready for this years contest. Now if the good folks at Cooler Master would like to run a contest for the most "bastardized" case mod, my current rig would be a contender.

Incidentally the Hammer and sicle on my sons case, are cut out of the steel that was removed to make the window on the side, and all is attached via 5mil DOW VHB high temp acrylic PSA double sided tape, which eliminates the need for rivots or fasteners.

Hopefully I'll have an entry in 2005

Grump    0

If the mod was still in your possession when you entered or your son resides in the same home with you, I don't see a problem. You would qualify to enter the contest.

That rule is to prevent abuse and fraud. We want the rules to be fair for all. I think they are.

Grump

PoiZen    0

Thanks Grump, in that case (no pun intended) I believe I will enter with one of our cases. All were purchased by me and moded by me and still reside in my house, and have at least two CoolerMaster components.

Mr. Miyagi    2

I think that I might enter just for fun. I don't have any "mods" but I have the Hyper 6 w/ blue LED fan, 2 CCFLS, I'm waiting for the blue 120mm fan and I sleeved my cables. I'll post some pictures in a couple of days.