Hi everyone,

I am pretty new to all of this about A-RGB. Last PC I built was 12 years ago. I decided to make my new shinny battle station. I bought CM SL600M case, Asus Z390E mother board and 2 sets of MASTERFAN MF120R ARGB 3IN1. There was two fans already in case, but I decided not to combine them with some other kind of fans, so I decided to put all 6 A-RGB fans in case, and remove stock fans. I already found out that there will be a problem connecting both sets of A-RGB fans. First of all, there is some A-RGB controller which comes in set which I don't want to use (and I don't know exactly how to use it). And if I wanted to use, I cannot connect them both on motherboard. Therefore I decided to search the internet, but no use of that. I couldn't find any solution for my problem. The only thing I found is that there is some kind of hub called MASTERFAN ARGB AND PWM HUB, but could not find instructions for that, so I don't know how to use it with Asus Aura, not with CM software. I was left confused with how to connect it to my motherboard with 3 pins on motherboard and with 2 pins on hub side for A-RGB.

If somebody has an idea how to connect 2 sets of MASTERFAN MF120R ARGB 3IN1 with Asus Z390E motherboard using Aura header and to tell me what more of equipment do I need (ex. splitter cables, hubs...), please let me know. I count on you guys! :thumbup: