Sign in to follow this  
C.M.III

Thank You

C.M.III    0

Hi members of Cooler Master Forums, I would like to announce the completion of my CM Stacker system. Furthermore, I would like to thank the Cooler Master Community for assisting me during times of confusion. When I save up enough money to trick out the Stacker, I’ll post 360 degree pictures. Until then here are the specs:

Asus P5WD2 Premium Main board

Intel Pentium D 3.2 Dual Core

Corsair 1G DDR2 800

Hitachi 250GB SATA2 Raid 0

Plextor SATA DVD-RW

stylish83    0

excellent...i hope you are please with the outcome...I bet that pc looks good....cant wait to see the pics...

goood job....

note: please give details on how the mb is like....iv got the P5Ad2-E and want to change to either the one you have or the P5ND2 SLI

Want to know the difference otherall with the 925x and the 955x and the compatibility of having up to 8GB DDR2 ram...

should be good....but please tell what you think

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

Yes the stacker is a beast, Bryant has to look up at it.

As for hte 955x its intels latest flagship chipset along with ICH7R, the asus board i know has major power requirements 24pin connector, either p4 or EPS connector and if you use a second GFX card, a 4 pin molex is required. It's the only Intel chipset to support dual core atm (not sure if the 945 does) can take the fastest DDR2 about. It has 2 pci-e x16 slots and is provived with a connector that looks like an SLI Bridge but Intel Asus nVidia and ATI refuse to comment on it.

I tried ordering a stacker today, today it was out of stock and had actually been discontinued, doesn't look like there is currently a line after yet either.

So I have all my PC componants but no case :(

Unbelievable.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

Overclock

X-Case International

Scan

Sourcing stackers is hard, overclock have some without window, x-case has a blue one with window and scan has a silver without window.

Well two of those are part of the group I tried, inc. overclockers.co.uk and over-clock.com - was told they were being discontinued... hah. I would guess its obviously cos of the 810, but shouldn't it be discontinued after the 810 is out in the wild?

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

not overclockers or over-clock this is overclock, got thats a tedium. well they have some in stock so you could order it, i expect its because there should be a new shipment with the steel panels and new mobo backplane. the 810 doesnt replace the stacker as far as i know.

Ok, Scan claim to have stock, dispatch tomorrow - delivery friday?

Hopefully I can prevent myself fiddling with the fx57 and two 7800s I have sat here before then :P

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

yea order it 9am tommorow you should be good, to be safe.