Sign in to follow this  
Sub-Zero-1

THE OBSIDIAN SPIRE |STACKER MOD: CHROM BORDERS! MOUNTED

ID    0

I still think the feet are really slick. I wish I could order me a set of those!

Karma Ghost    0

I don't know if it is the flash from your cam, but those blocks don't look well machined. It looks like they could be lapped to a better mirror shine.

Sub-Zero-1    0
I don't know if it is the flash from your cam, but those blocks don't look well machined. It looks like they could be lapped to a better mirror shine.

it´s the flash! this is my mobile phone cam. sorry for the quality but my old digicam isn´t better i don´t want to buy a new one.

Karma Ghost    0

it´s the flash! this is my mobile phone cam. sorry for the quality but my old digicam isn´t better i don´t want to buy a new one.

I'll take your word that it's a good finish then... :wink:

Sub-Zero-1    0

Hi,

i wanted to have chrom-plated alu-borders. my father´s friend said he knows somebody who can do that. Ok, i gave him the borders and received them january back. I was shocked! they don´t were chrom-plated, they were powder-coated!!!!!!! it looked worser than before. I asked me what i should do! I´ve spoken with a galvaniser and he said i have to remove the powder-coat for chrome-plating! :duh: I´found one company in germany which can do that with soda-blast. I´ve send the borders to them and the boss of the company said he can chrom-plate me the borders. ok, this was 5 weeks ago and thursday i wrote him a letter if the borders are finish.

Of course they aren´t! but today he send me a pic of my borders. They are now high gloss polished and ready to be chrome-plated. It will take 6 weeks!

normal status:

DSC00390.jpg

powder-coated

leiste.jpg

high gloss polished (now)

ADAMAluleisten003.jpg

Sub-Zero