Sign in to follow this  
kendra4575

Girls

kendra4575    0

I hope this contest from voters wont be sexist. Im a girl who I think has a nice computer. I just hope they wont be rude cause im a girl. I know i have to put up a lot of stuff cause i know some people go outrageous with their computers! Eeeek! Im trying! Its my first computer i built and i didnt even know people called it "modding" lol. I just found parts online that i thought looked really cool and now my first computer is a "modding" computer. Awesome!

Grump    0

Welcome to the forums, Kendra. We will do our best to keep the sexism at bey. Mod on.

Grump

Giorgio    0

Hi Kendra,

I myself don't know any sexist modder, they all appreciate a nicely modded computer no mather who built it.

I'm trying to get my case ready in time to enter the competition. It'll be an honour to compete to you and if yours is better then I won't have any problem at all for loosing to a girl :wink:

Cheers,

Giorgio

Kahobi    0

A geek is a geek:) Male or female. So I wouldent be worried about anything, except some with way to much many hormones for their own good:P Oh, and welcome. Good luck with the case.

kendra4575    0

Well thanks everyone, i was getting worried. I tried really hard. It took me about 6 months to build because im cheap and i bought it part by part. lol. Otherwise it would of taken me less than a day. Im getting some wire managment this week and im getting the coolviva. Does anyone know if that works well? I have an ATI 9500 Pro i think its a pro..i dont know and it gets really hot and i cant keep my compute on for more than a day sometimes it only takes only an hour. It never goes out when im using my computer its only when im not using it when it goes out. Im thinking it gets too hott. I took it out of my case when i shut my computer down and i could barely touch it. So maybe someone could tell me if the coolviva works well. Thanks!

Welcome Kendra to Cooler Master Forum. Last I heard from my engineer the Cool Vivia supports up to Nvidia 6800 version so I think your card will be fine.

I can't wait to see your mod.

Wacft    0

Nothing wrong with girl modders or girls that work on computers even. Infact i hope more start doing it. Im in school now for a CET degree and I have no girls in any of my classes. I myself cant wait for the day when girls are into computers just as much as guys.

Kahobi    0

I just like the idea that girls will eventualy be call just as much of a geek as I am. :D

Sign in to follow this