I got my MM710 on October 11th and downloaded the MasterPlus software to change DPI levels and rebind a key to the DPI button instead of it being the DPI switcher.

Whenever I go to rebind and hit the keyboard selection in the dropdown menu and then hit what key I want it to be rebound to and hit apply it will say it's saved on the diagram of the mouse. The issue is when I hit apply to actually save the changes I've made. Nothing happens. Somehow I got the app to unbind the DPI button but it won't save something to that button. Sometimes when I hit apply it just straight up crashes. I'm perfectly happy with this mouse but the software is awful and I haven't gotten a word from support except a "what's up?" tweet at 3am my time. I've put in a support ticket and nothing, they aren't replying to emails or tweets.

Am I doing something wrong in the software? Should the mouse combo option be enabled? Why does it say all my other mouse buttons are unbound when I turn mouse combo off? WHAT IS MOUSE COMBO???

Also, there's no MM710 option under the peripheral tab when going to start a discussion in these forums so I'm posting in general hardware. Step it up, CoolerMaster.