Ivan CSX Studio

Race Car - Inspired Case

Hello, hope I'm not too late to post worklog here for my submission on CMWS2019 Apprentice League.

For the base spec of mine, I put my daily spec for the entry since only this board that looks awesome (and also the only matx format as i wish)

48667633426_506aa43679_o.jpg

-i7 5820K

-Asus X99M WS

-Sapphire Nitro Plus RX580

-Gskill Aegis 4x4GB (added heatspreader that looks closely enough like Kingston from DDR3)

For the rest is CM parts:

-CoolerMaster Q300P

-CoolerMaster ML240 RGB

-CoolerMaster V750

*To be continued, Seeking for the worklog photos that been posted on my instagram.... Any further photos I've found will be posted on the next threadpost here

And the hole-ing process was begin, because my concern is the airflow.. the most negative things that being a discussion everywhere

48667900713_479987db4c_o.jpg

Pardon me, it's my first time use that things so if you all looking me holding those inappropriate way, sorry

• Like 1

Ahh, I forgot to disassemble all things..

48667920513_713e79755a_o.jpg

Okay, here we go again, after disassembling all the rivets, now time to make another hole for the front and go repainting again

time to cut some stainless steel that bought from Racing exhaust bike maker hahahaha

48796924378_8af66ea2ea_o.jpg

now looks like I'm getting used with this grinder, so much fun cutting some metal with this hahaha

making the feet for the stainless tube to fit

48797422807_3eac4d3db0_o.jpg

I use the original handles from Q300P, removing some fancy rubbers on it and cut it in half..

Edited by Ivan CSX Studio
RIP english

time for custom switch

48797282046_31908cb583_o.jpg

basically it used for motorcycle for stuff like headlights or something which has mechanism like, press once for on, and press again to turn it off

I modify the internals so it act like how PC switch should be, I think nothing special with this as it could be done by anyone, but I think it's worthy