Sign in to follow this  
Scott Richardson

MasterPlus/Asus Aura Sync via USB 2.0 Header

Update your firmware and software to Asus Aura Sync to communicate with your ARGB hub through a USB Header. Masterplus works via this method but does not allow for Asus Aura to see it. 

crowellster    1

EDIT:  I was able to get the lights working, and even control them from MasterPlus for a bit.  But now every time I go to the H500M tab, Master Plus crashes.  And it still won't let me update the firmware.

So, I installed Aura.  Before I had installed that, MasterPlus would just crash when I clicked on the "H500M" tab.  Now that part works, and it lets me adjust the LEDs...but I still don't get any light out of the RGB LED fans.  And when I try to update the firmware, it says the H500M isn't attached.  Any thoughts?

Edited by crowellster
  • Like 1

marcosskin    0
23 hours ago, crowellster said:

EDIT: Consegui fazer as luzes funcionarem e até controlá-las um pouco do MasterPlus. Mas agora, toda vez que vou para a guia H500M, o Master Plus trava. E ainda não me permite atualizar o firmware.

Então, eu instalei o Aura. Antes de instalar isso, o MasterPlus simplesmente travava quando eu clicava na guia "H500M". Agora essa parte funciona e me permite ajustar os LEDs ... mas ainda não recebo luz dos ventiladores RGB LED. E quando tento atualizar o firmware, ele diz que o H500M não está conectado. Alguma ideia?

I have the same problem.