enghn83

ARGB Controller Firmware Issue?

enghn83    0

I having

- 3 casing fan - 3 x MF-120R

- 1 liquid cooler - ML-240R

running in latest win 10 64bit, Intel 9400F, Nvidia 1660ti, all my argb fan & cooler & controller work perfectly fine with masterplus+ after "firmware updated". (as per cm instruction, i'd to unplug, sata, usb-connection, and reconnect again, blah, blah, blah....). everything is fine....

but....... things go back to original stage again, right after i RESTART my PC.... controller not detected, USB devices not recognize, etc., i need to open up my casing cover, "re-install / update firmware" again, un-plug and plug again those cable, etc, repeat everything from a very first step, in order to use masterplus+ again.. what is wrong here? looking for help..

I had to disconnect the controller completely while powered on to get it to work again. Haven't had a problem since.

Now if they would just allow me to control my Aura Sync through Masterplus like they said you could do.

Howie222    0

Go into your device manager, look at USB devices, itll probably show a unknown device, disable that device then re-enable it, then open masterplus+