Sign in to follow this  
Dino Alibasic

Hyper 212 evo on AM4

Since I got new parts for my pc (ryzen 5 2600 and a msi B450 tomahawk) I was looking how i could mount my hyper 212 evo which I bought more than 5 years ago, and sadly I found out that I need new standoffs and the new bracket, but the problem is I cant find it online,they are all out of stock.. So my question is, where i can get one and it is worth? Considering I dont want to spend way too much for it

Nishanth    0

Cooler Master has officially stopped the supply of AM4 upgrade kits. And it is sold out on their official website. Maybe, Amazon Europe still has stock. So, the safest and fastest way to get it is to buy a brand new cooler which comes with the AM4 brackets. I am in the same situation as you and this is the information I got after weeks of research.

I am in the same boat as you my friend, I bought a 212X a number of years ago and thought cooler master would support their products, but apparently not. No stock go figure. I am extremely dissatisfied. Time to look at Noctua I think.