Jack

Ml360r rgb controller help

Jack    0

Hello all i have just installed my ml360r followed the instructions as in the manual

The rgb controller isn't working, the fans and the rest if the system is fine

I've tried to phone coolermaster but no response, i want to get the rgb controller replaced and not the full unit whats best means of contact or does anyone have a part number for the controller

Thanks

Try disconnecting the controller while the PC is on and reconnect. You should see lights on the controller when it's powered on. Once the Masterplus software is installed, you should be able to make changes to the lighting if you're using the USB header to connect it.

On 10/22/2019 at 8:06 AM, Scott Richardson said:

Try disconnecting the controller while the PC is on and reconnect. You should see lights on the controller when it's powered on. Once the Masterplus software is installed, you should be able to make changes to the lighting if you're using the USB header to connect it.

Hey my RGB controller worked but now it doesnt light up anymore and also no working rgb. tried different Sata cables but that wasnt the problem so i think the control box died. Do you think that too? 

On 10/27/2019 at 10:52 AM, Jip ter Horst said:

Hey my RGB controller worked but now it doesnt light up anymore and also no working rgb. tried different Sata cables but that wasnt the problem so i think the control box died. Do you think that too? 

Mine did the EXACT same thing. Contacted Support and they wanted me to try to reconnect it and reflash the firmware. How are you supposed to do that if there's no power to the device and not able to be recognized by the OS or MasterPlus? LOL They are supposed to send me a new controller under warranty.