Sign in to follow this  
house

cooler master stacker pci REplacement turnaround

house    0

If anyone has experienced a badly fitting PCI slot tray in their stacker (it happens with some cards ie graphics and sound card in my case)

After you emailed coolermaster requesting to get the replacement part. How long was it before you received a confirmation of your complaint and given and ETA of your replacement part.

I purchased my Stacker in early June and I emailed Service almost straight away regarding my issue. I had a quick reponse and I haven't heard anything else since, apart froma reply from bigbadbns of this forum.

One fellow forumite has said he's been waiting since November (I'm not sure of the particulars of his case), but he did say november.

I feel the longer it takes the more my graphics and sound card are put under unecessary pressure. I must say I was a little miffed when I couldn't get the card in as the problems was supposed to have been identified back in Jan05 and the new parts were supposed to ship with the newer tray.

Forumites - I look forward to your feedback. Coolermaster staff please help me out, I wanna say that your case and service are great, but this is effecting my ability to do that.

Cheers keg75 (aka house)

p.s. i must say that the case in it's standard fan configuration has lowered my cpu load temp by 10 degs C and the mobo is around 16 deg C cooler. I'm having second thoughts as to whether I buy water cooling now :)

detritus    0

Here is my experience, with which I am very happy.

I emailed CoolerMaster Taiwan, on 20 May (a Friday), on the following Monday, I got a response asking for my details and shipping address. And on the Monday following that (30 May), I received my part.

Until I received the replacement, I removed the one screw/nut on my video card's DVI output, even though I was concerned, it didn't seem to weaken it in any way.

house    0

I emailed CM last night - the 3 contacts I had aswell as the RMAUSA email adress.

I got 2 response this morning, one saying that I should send a photo and another one saying that they needed another address and a phone number and they will send the part asap. So i guess if all goes well I should get my replacement part by next week sometime.

fingers crossed

Keg75 (aka house)