Ben Dixon    0

Hello all

I am fairly new to pc building and I have just installed a ML240L RGB to my system however the pump is not working properly. I have applied arctic silver as5 3.5g thermal paste around a pea size, I am running an i5 8400 and I believe I have installed everything correctly, I do not have a pump header on my motherboard(H310M-S2H) So I plug the power for the pump into CPU_FAN and the radiator fans into sys_fan, the fans on the radiator work fine and so does the rgb on.both the radiator and pump however I am seeing temps of 70°+ on 20% loads after just starting my pc leading me to.believe that it isn't working correctly. Finally I get a compatablility issue when trying to run the MasterLiquid software, I cant open it fully It just prompts me to exit giving me a compatability error on windows 10. I do have a question about the install where I read someone plugged something into a USB slot however I do not remember doing this or seeing this in the manual could someone explain this to me

Thanks for reading and I.hope you can help

Mohd Noh    29

Hello

Over 1Y half using this cooler so far i working very well .

My connection as below 

Radiator pump connector > SYS FAN

Fans connector > CPU Fan

So try switches your connector between the CFU FAN and SYS FAN

Ben Dixon    0
19 minutes ago, Mohd Noh said:

Hello

Over 1Y half using this cooler so far i working very well .

My connection as below 

Radiator pump connector > SYS FAN

Fans connector > CPU Fan

So try switches your connector between the CFU FAN and SYS FAN

I tried this but nothing, are u using PWM or DC and also so u say you have the pump plugged into SYS_FAN and CPU Fan is for the radiator - does your software work also

Mohd Noh    29
2 hours ago, Ben Dixon said:

I tried this but nothing, are u using PWM or DC and also so u say you have the pump plugged into SYS_FAN and CPU Fan is for the radiator - does your software work also

Below is for your reference , Regarding the software im not using it for now just cm portal .

My suggestion try reinstall your cooler and see how the result .

mad.thumb.jpg.4a64c372c42e5b46472f9a1834600d3f.jpg

mad1.thumb.jpg.4a465ef07a1208f6b27c70d1ed41b1a4.jpg