noy dov

asking for help

Recommended Posts

noy dov    0


Cooler Master hello,

I Bought a MASTERCASE MC500Mt.

In the front of The mastercase there is an exit for type c USB, but in the mother board I don't have a connection for that kind of USB …

Therefore, I'd like to know how to get the right adapter for that USB.

the mother board in the computer is: gigabyte ga-z270x-ultra gaming

  I do not know the correct name of the product--USB 3.1 Internal Connector  or usb 3.1 adapter.


where to buy a suitable adapter?.

will appreciate your help.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.