Sign in to follow this  
Joseph Gioncardi

Where to buy C700P case parts

I have searched all over for the C700P cooling bracket MCA-C700R-KCB000 and cant find it anywhere in stock or available ,Does anyone know how to get one of these? Why are these simple parts so hard to get?

neno    4

You can try sending them email at shop@coolermaster.eu . Mr. Jacobs that work there is really great, he helped me numerous times.

CoolBytes    0

Found the glass door on Amazon for $60 including tax and free shipping.  Or search the following part number MCA-C700R-TGSP00-DBT .

Searching your number provided the following link at amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Accessory-Cooling-Radiator/dp/B078599BW8

Edited by CoolBytes
answered this question as well

erikpsmith    0

I purchased a C700P case in February 2019, and discovered the same problem you did. Extra parts for the case were either sold out at the obvious merchant sites here in the U.S., or else they were never made available in the first place. Some I could find rather easily, like the backside glass door, which I too bought at Amazon. But other parts were scarce as hen's teeth, most notably the cooling bracket you mention, and the hard drive trays.

They were sold out at the European Cooler Master site as well. Seemed like every site in Europe was sold out. So I expanded my search. You know what? I found them in Australia. They weren't bargains, and I had to pay through the nose for shipping. But I did manage to find them. So it is possible -- or at least it was about six months ago.

Here's the funny thing. It turned out I didn't need that extra cooling bracket after all. I found a better way to solve my case-mod issue. So if you're still looking for one -- well, with shipping, this one cost me $60...

Erik Smith