clutron87dk

At Sign on nordic layout of SK621

clutron87dk    0

Hey everone, 

Does anyone know how to type the At sign on a nordic layout of the SK621 keyboard? i can't find anything suggesting how to do it. Thx! 

unnamed.jpg

mk19    0

Hi,

I have been waiting an answer/solution for this problem. I have also the SK621 with a nordic layout and I have no idea how to type the At -character (or some other characters like tilde or square bracket). With a normal size keyboard the At -character was typed by pressing Alt Gr + 2, but obviously that is not possible since SK621 does not have Alt Gr -button. I have tried typing combinations like Alt + FN (Cooler Master function button) + 2 and FN + Alt + 2 and few other combinations with SHIFT-button, but none of them worked.

I really hope someone tells the correct combination how to type the At-character (and others). Now it is frustrating and silly to copy and paste the At-character from somewhere, because I cannot type it with my new nice looking 139e keyboard :D

Thanks for help in advance.