Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Astro

Wraith Prizm issues

Glenn Astro    0

So i Recently purchased the wraith Prism from newegg for my ryzen 5  installed it on my b350 prime plus from what i understand this cpu cooler is manufactured by coolermaster

i have tried using the 4 pin rgb connection this did not let me get control of the cpu fan to change the colors with the coolermaster software so i swaped over to the usb to see if that would work and it did not work it just tells me to plug in my cm device to get started

Glenn Astro    0
47 minutes ago, Glenn Astro said:

Ok so i ended up getting it working both cables need to be connected and my rgb cable was upside down so the rgb cable just look at it and where you see the arrow is where the blue needs to be connected on the motherboard although it would be better if instructions were included

My PC is crashing when I use the 4 pin USB connector... Not sure why, I get some control with the 3 pin with RGB fusion 2.0 from Aorus (Aorus Ultra gaming Mobo) but no control of the ring or AMD logo... My problem is basically the PC crashes when I use the USB port connector... Spent too much time of this already but it's bugging me.