HotSauce

Wraith Ripper clearance in a Micro ATX build

HotSauce    0

Case:  NZXT h400 

MO:     AsRock x399m 

GPU:   Gigabyte 2070

I just bought a Wraith Ripper but its a little cramped with the parts I already have.

The top of the cooler is less than a centimeter away from the tempered glass, and it even touches my GPU which has a backplate.

Reasons I like the Wraith Ripper is cause it's an air cooler,  it has full coverage for threadripper cpus, and it just looks nice.   But not if it's detrimental to the parts.

Should I slip a piece of paper between the cooler and the GPU or should I just return and find a smaller cooler?

20190622_013013.jpg

20190622_011915.jpg

Mohd Noh    29

Hello

This is Cooler Master forum and correct me ya , as you mentioned above is not related with CM products right ? If so i will close this thread .

HotSauce    0

Cooler Master and AMD created the Wraith Ripper together.  I was hoping to get feed back by people who know this specific cpu cooler well

Mohd Noh    29
3 hours ago, HotSauce said:

Cooler Master and AMD created the Wraith Ripper together.  I was hoping to get feed back by people who know this specific cpu cooler well

My bad and ur correct .

You save if you have nice temp

Try read this its like close what you facing : Cooler Master Master air Maker 8 CPU Cooler in CM690 III and this is link for your cooling COOLER MASTER WRAITH RIPPER

Please contact customer services via ticket for more details .

HotSauce    0

Thanks!  I'm more concerned about the cooler sitting on the graphics card.  I slipped 4 pieces of card stock paper in between them so i think it's okay.  Plus the Wraith Ripper has a plastic cover that keeps the radiator from touching the gpu backplate.  I just wanted to be reassured by pros.  This is only my second build lol