Zhen Kei

My Power Supply V750 Have Problem , How To Claim warranty ?

CM Michiel    15

Hi Zhen Kei,

That depends on where you are located :) 

In North America:

If your product needs repair or defects within the first 30 days after purchase, please return it to the merchant from whom you purchased the product with and enclose a description of the problem and a copy of your proof of purchase with the defective product. All replacement products have an extended 30 days of warranty after the item has been received by the customer. For any extended warranty services covered under the Program, please log onto our website to complete the RMA request form online. 

Outside North America and Europe:

If your product needs to be returned within the warranty period, please do so through the retailer or distributor from whom you purchased the product.

In Europe:

Within the first 2 years after purchase, please return your product (or for power supplies installed within our enclosures, just the failed power supply) to your dealer or reseller for a replacement. If the product is still within warranty and you can no longer return it to your dealer, please contact Cooler Master Customer Support for assistance and instructions. Cooler Master will not accept returns without prior approval and an RMA number.

Mahdi    0

Hi 

I have this problem in my ryzen build system

https://community.amd.com/thread/226197#

I want to know is v750 cooler master support c6/c7 states?

my problem is that sometimes my mouse dont move and my keyboard not work too when mouse dont move and I should use reset button in my case?

what should I do

x470 tuf gaming plus

ryzen 7 2700x

msi gtx 1070 ti gaming

32 gb ram dual channel 3200 mhz cl16

v750 coolermaster