ehelldane

SK621 Issues and Info

CrazySens    0

Had to move my computer closer. Keyboard works okey as long as it is not far from computer. If i put my hand between the keyboard and the computer it will lose connection. Bluetooth connection is realy bad.

I have not heard back from CoolerMaster about this problem. I sent them a support request. I find no info on this problem online, eksept people having these troubles. no solution. 

I realy like the keyboard layout and keys, batterylife is okey. 

I will stay clear of CoolerMasterproducts in the future since the lack of support, information and bad product.  

I`m happy that i can return this product too my vendor and get my money back. 

H    0

Hello

I´m having the same problem. The Bluetooth connection gets is very unstable. Randomly during the use of the keyboard the connection gets lost. I'm very close to my PC. I use Windows 10. 

When the connection gets lost, the last key I pressed is continuously pressed automatically until I turn off the bluetooth in the computer. 

Can this be fixed by a software upgrade? I really like the keyboard but this problem affects the user experience and for the high price paid for a keyboard it's an inadmisible mistake.

ceevee    0

I have the white version of the SK621, latest firmware as of this date. I'm experiencing constant bluetooth disconnection with a Windows 10 PC. If I monitor the Windows 10 bluetooth settings, I can see the SK621 device status alternate between "Paired" and "Connected".

This all results in keystrokes being missed sometimes until i keep pressing a key to force a reconnection. It doesn't seem to disconnect if I am constantly typing, such as playing a PC game (e.g. first person shooter). But if I am browsing the web, the pauses in typing while viewing a web page will drop the bluetooth connection.

I've also tried connecting to an iPad running iOS 13. There are disconnections, even with the iPad directly in front of the SK621 keyboard.