Posted (edited)

Wtf is the difference? And can it really do those multiple colors at once? I have the ML240L RGB but the ones in the subject look so nice! 

Edited by Matthew Lemon
Typo

CM Michiel    14

Hi Matthew,

The only difference between those liquid coolers is that the ML240RS has also ARGB on the radiator and the pump cover is made of aluminium ;) 

And yes it can do those multiple colors at once ''Rainbow effect'' :) 

image.png.a1667fdf02473b8911875e9cedd444c0.png

On 6/7/2019 at 9:06 AM, CM Michiel said:

Hi Matthew,

The only difference between those liquid coolers is that the ML240RS has also ARGB on the radiator and the pump cover is made of aluminium ;) 

And yes it can do those multiple colors at once ''Rainbow effect'' :) 

image.png.a1667fdf02473b8911875e9cedd444c0.png

Next question. I bought ml240r bc the RS was not available on Amazon. But I also bought the same fans. Can I use my old rgb controller that I got for ml240 lite rgb and case fans or does ARGB use a different controller. I didn’t see one anywhere on the website for a specific controller 

CM Michiel    14

Hi Matthew,

If the fans you have are ARGB (addressable RGB), then you can use these with the ML240R ARGB LED controller. 

Let me know when you have any other question.

Stefan    0
Posted (edited)

Hi I need quick help.

I have motherboard asus gaming that has only 1 RGB header it does not have ARGB header.

I want to buy two products from CoolerMaster. I want to install ML 240R to cool CPU

and package MasterFan Pro 120 mm Air Balance 3-in-1 RGB to put in my case because airflow is bad at the moment cuz i have only 1 fan xD

Now its hard question.. How can I make all this happen? And will the light work? I suppose I would receive that small argb controller in the box with ml240r and i would have to use that for connection cuz my motherboard is rgb .. but after that is hard question how can i connect that air balance package of  3 fans and use them ? i hope u understand me english is not my mother language

Edited by Stefan