Sign in to follow this  
Eric

Site concerns

Eric    0

I’m not sure where else to post this, perhaps it can be relocated if this is not the appropriate place for it.

I had a pc die of hardware failures recently and had to order a number of new parts to rebuild it.  One such part was my new air cooler by coolermaster.  When I got enough parts to start rebuilding I attempted to install the cooler to the motherboard.  The cooler was however missing a part and I was unable to properly install it.  Here’s where the real problems begin.

I was able to submit my ticket from an iPad, but I am completely unable to update the ticket or upload files from my iPad now that the ticket exists.  I have no tower since it is in pieces... And I have access to a laptop at times (though not always) but even with the laptop I found about half my updates to my ticket didn’t take.  This site needs some significant work to make it mobile friendly and make updating tickets less painful.