from0toHero

C700m top LED’s don’t work properly

from0toHero    0

Hi 

I got 2 C700m cases to finish two builds. The first case all LED’s did not work out of the Box. My wife does not like LEDS so i left it like it is. My second Case worked great at the Start. After some time the top LED’s stopped working as they should. They stay in strange colors and look just broke. After i payed almost 1000 dollars for both cases, im very frustrated. In this price range such problems should not exist, or if they exist tAken quickly care off. But all my emails i sent to the support team are unanswered. I got a automated response that someone will contact me, but nobody is contacting me at all. Does coolermaster tread loyal customers like that? All my cases i ever bought are coolermaster products. Please who can help me to resolve this issue?

Deniz Roth    2

Open a Ticket (took 2 days for me to get a answer). Had the same Problem u need a new top, front and a new pcb. Seems u got two old models. They changed a lot

• Upvote 1

from0toHero    0
3 hours ago, Deniz Roth said:

Open a Ticket (took 2 days for me to get a answer). Had the same Problem u need a new top, front and a new pcb. Seems u got two old models. They changed a lot

Was it complicated to install the new parts?

Deniz Roth    2

Tell them u want all parts replaced. They sent it to me one by one so it took over a month :D....

It is not complicated but if u get ur faulty parts one by one like me u have to Always waste a lot of time in cable manament and stuff.

• Upvote 1

from0toHero    0
Posted (edited)

What you mean with cable management? The pcb is easy to replace, remove all plugs and remove the old pcb and install the new one and plug everything back. The front is also easy to replace. Only part i can imagine is somehow complicated is the top. Is there the cable management you mentioned? How did you change the top?

And till now nobody from coolermaster contacted me. :(

Edited by from0toHero

Deniz Roth    2

cable laying i mean. If u get a new pcb u also Need a new top and Front Panel because they changed the plugs. It is easy to change if u get all parts 

from0toHero    0

Well im quite sure i already have the new parts. The old pcb hade molex power plugs, while the new one has sata power plugs. Mine has Sata Plugs. But still it went sour. And if the pcb they will send me is the same as the one i have installed, sooner or later it will go broke to. Very frustrating.

Gennaro    1

Hello everyone I wrote to support, I have a ticket open but after sending me a new controller, it doesn't work!  and moreover the assistance is no longer responding!  I believe that a serious company cannot behave in this way, we spent a lot of money for this house, and it must be perfect!

from0toHero    0
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Gennaro said:

Hello everyone I wrote to support, I have a ticket open but after sending me a new controller, it doesn't work!  and moreover the assistance is no longer responding!  I believe that a serious company cannot behave in this way, we spent a lot of money for this house, and it must be perfect!

So you got the new pcb (controller) installed it, and the LED’s still are behaving crazy? Someone told me one must change all parts ( top, front, pcb )!

I called support, he will be back on monday. Since Thursday he was not responding.

Edited by from0toHero