Jessie

Q500L Questions

Jessie    0

So I'm trying to decide on a case, and I'm wanting to go with the the Q500L. Just wanna make sure my parts are gonna fit. CPU and GPU are both watercooled, I should add.

What I'm mostly concerned about is if my 240mm radiator (Corsair H105) is gonna have any clearance issues fitting at the top, and I also wanna make sure my power supply is gonna fit (Corsair HX1050). I'll just post a list of my parts:

Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H

Intel Core i5 4670K

G.Skill 2x8GB DDR3 (2400MHz I believe)

Crucial P1 1TB NVMe (BIOS flash for bootable NVMe-to-PCIe adapter, by the way)

Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8GB (G12 bracket and H75)

Corsair HX1050 PSU

Do you foresee any issues with this? I just don't wanna order the damn case only to have clearance issues with either mounting the rad up top, the PSU being too long/wide, etc. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Jessie    0

I'm still debating this one. Thought I was good when I looked at the specs you posted. Then I saw it listed 35mm as clearance for the top-mounted rad. The H105 has a 38mm rad, so I'm wondering if I can make it work. Hmm. I was gonna play it safe, order the Corsair 175R RGB, but the Q500L was my first choice. Decisions, decisions. Lol.