Sign in to follow this  
done

Is CM support even real ?!

done    0
Posted (edited)

ive been struggling to find support for my ML360r  for 3 months. I NEED HELP. 

Edited by Zach Pommier

Darazan    0

I cant even register an account to contact support. says "Sorry, that email address is not allowed!".

tried with gmail and hotmail.

Just wanna know why i cant use alt+f4 on the sk621. (FN+4 doesnt work but FN+5 refreshes the page as usual)

ehelldane    0
On 6/8/2019 at 10:24 AM, Darazan said:

Just wanna know why i cant use alt+f4 on the sk621. (FN+4 doesnt work but FN+5 refreshes the page as usual)

My sk621 isn't even working with Bluetooth correctly, so I'm not using it at the moment to test this, but have you tried specifically pressing 'ATL' then 'FN' then '4'?

I've heard that the Tildy (~) requires people to press 'SHIFT' then 'FN' then 'ESC'... that pressing 'FN' then 'SHIFT' then 'ESC' doesn't work.

Darazan    0
On 6/11/2019 at 11:03 PM, ehelldane said:

My sk621 isn't even working with Bluetooth correctly, so I'm not using it at the moment to test this, but have you tried specifically pressing 'ATL' then 'FN' then '4'?

I've heard that the Tildy (~) requires people to press 'SHIFT' then 'FN' then 'ESC'... that pressing 'FN' then 'SHIFT' then 'ESC' doesn't work.

I got a reply from the support team today and yes ALT + F4 is ALT + FN + 4 on this keyboard.