Well27

Where can i get a 3 pin ARGB male connector?

Well27    0
Posted (edited)

So i lost the small bag of male 3-pin connectors that comes with the coolermaster masterliquid ml240r but  i need to connect  3 argb fans and the pump rgb wich means the splitter isn't enough .Where can i get/buy more?

Edited by Well27

Well27    0

Ok so at the end i just bought an 8 way argb hub (now i have 6 fans and not 4 , plus the pump and led strips  8 headers ) and i have connected it to the coolermaster controller.That is connected to the mobo with the included cable in the cooler and also with a usb 2.0 cable that was also included.And thanks to masterplus now when i need my cooler to use aura sync i can simply put the thing in mobo mode but when i want that thiccccccccccccccccc spectrum mode (with a lot more Cs) i can just switch it up to spectrum! So yeah, not exactly what it was designed for (maybe or maybe u guys are masterminds its possible at this point) but still pretty pretty cool!

Stuart    0

Well27, I wonder if you can help. What cables exactly do I need to get the aRGB to be compatible with Aura Sync? I have ml360R, so likely the same controller box. It is connected to an Asus crosshair viii hero motherboard via the USB header. Am I missing something? 

You said 'That is connected to the mobo with the included cable in the cooler and also with a usb 2.0 cable that was also included.' Should there be another cable connected to maybe an RGB or aRGB header? Can you describe this cable in detail for me. Would love to get the 9 cooler master fans + CPU cooler working with Aura Sync :-)