Gennaro

problema RGB cosmos c700m

Gennaro    1

I have a problem with rgb cosmos c700m the case for what it costs shouldn't have these problems I really don't know where to turn to There is no support number, I'm in Italy help meeee

20190420_192232.jpg

20190420_192238.jpg

Gennaro    1

hello I opened a ticket, they replied telling me they will send me a new controller .. has anyone solved it?  if so how? Sorry for my english

Genma    0

i have received a new controller, new front panel and new top panel, same problem.... 

Gennaro    1

I unfortunately from Italy I can not call assistance, I have also noticed another problem related to the fans when I press the button to check everything on the motherboard always run at maximum ... you too is so?

Gennaro    1

has anyone solved this problem? I think coolermaster should do something, we spent a lot for this case! 

it can happen that a product has a defect but the company has to do something to solve, I have done some research on google and there are so many people with this problem! the case coolermaster cosmos c700m has problems with the leds and the automatic speed of the fans ..

• Upvote 1